Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cocoa Krispie Squares




I think I have a jinx when it comes to electronics.  My current laptop is barely hanging on.  The monitor hinge on the left side is broken, along with the front bottom tab.  It doesn't really close properly and it barely fits in the bag. The laptop screen is also a little slanted which does not make for easy photo editing.   My playbook which the hubs got from his work is old, the operating system doesn't work well. There are no good apps.  I pretty much just use it to watch movies or tv shows and even that doesn't work often.  My phone (Galaxy Nexus),  which I love.  Love android, love google, love, now has a cracked screen thanks to baby.   Well I guess it is really my fault for giving my little one the phone thinking it was safe to leave it with an 8 month old.  Ugh!

The hubs is not pleased with this situation now that I am potentially hoping for several new devices.   I am now torn between a tablet and a laptop or go for an 2 in 1, where the laptop turns into a tablet.   Tough decision.  The hubs also keeps telling me to wait for some haswell chip or something that allows computers to run better and longer.    Patience is not one of my best qualities, so we will see.

Any thoughts on what I should get?

For now I will continue to blog on my broken computer and enjoy these yummy squares.





White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cocoa Krispie Squares

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 30-35 large marshmallows
  • 1/3 cup white chocolate peanut butter
  • 4 cups Erewhon Cocoa Rice Krispies

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) In a large pot, melt butter on medium.  Add marshamallows, stirring off and on to melt the marshmallows. 
2) When marshmallows completely melted add white chocolate peanut butter and stir to combine. 
3) Stir in cocoa rice krispies until completely covered.  Mixture will be sticky. 
4) Press into a 8 inch square pan and let sit and set.  Slice into squares. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments! Please let me know you stopped by. I always try to reply to the comment via e-mail, but I can only do that if you are not a "NO REPLY" commenter on Google. Check your Settings or reply via a different account.

Sorry I had to add on the word verification, spammers are out of control!

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...